OXXA Safety Products Number 51-290
- Super light breathable nitrile foam coating offers a high degree of finger-tip sensitivity and flexibility which increases user productivity
- Anti-slip Nitrile Foam Technology (NFT®) provides excellent grip on dry, greasy and oily objects
- Breathable coating keeps hands cool and dry
- Extremely suitable for use in areas with a specific degree of contamination
- Sanitized Actifresh
PROTECTION FROM THE INSIDE, OUT These gloves are treated with Sanitized hygiene function to inhibit bacteria, therefore minimizing odor development and promoting freshness. Active biocidal substance – Zinc pyrithione
- Reach Compliant
REACH is a regulation of the European Union, adopted to improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals. It also promotes alternative methods for the hazard assessment of substances in order to reduce the number of tests on animals
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- The OEKO-TEX Standard 100 is a test and certification system that tests for harmful substances, legally banned and controlled substances, and chemicals that are known to be harmful to health, as well as parameters serving precautionary purposes.
More than anyone else, we at OXXA Safety Gloves know how important safe working conditions are and we are able to provide a compact range of work gloves covering most of the application areas. All work gloves have a modern appearance and an excellent fit, grip and fingertip sensitivity. The products have a consistently high quality and a longer life span than leather gloves for example. These work gloves increase the productivity on the work floor.
In addition to the consistently high quality when it comes to hand and wrist protection, the OXXA glove brand is also well-known for its exceptional comfort, or in other words: The Comfort of Safety.
- Optimum safety and ultimate wearing comfort
- Modern appearance and excellent fit, grip and fingertip sensitivity
- Compact range that covers 80% of applications
- High and consistent product quality, the products meet all international safety standards
- Longer life span, resulting in lower costs (compared to leather gloves, for example)
- Selective B2B distribution network
- Expert product specialists and salespersons