Helmet with Integrated Powered Air Purifying Respirator - Internal & External Switch
Lightweight, self-contained system provides APF 1000 Respiratory, Z89.1 Head, and Z87.1+ Face/Eye Protection.
A self-contained head mounted powered air purifying respirator designed for medium and heavy-duty industries including smelting, construction, and metal recycling. The refined built-in Electronic System Management (ESM) includes an LED status indicator and audible alarm which monitors airflow to alert the wearer of low flow, low battery and need for filter change.
- All-in-one head, eye, face, and respiratory protection with no breathing tubes or external apparatus worn elsewhere.
- No trailing leads, hoses or cables for maximum mobility, reliability and less maintenance.
- No belt mounted blower unit required which improves comfort and makes the PAPR ideal for use with a range of protective workwear.
- The unique air circulation system creates a smooth continuous flow of air that draws air from surrounding environment through filter located at rear of helmet.
- The advanced electronics package within the ESM+ continually monitors all functions and provides a self-diagnostic system check to ensure proper functioning.
- The improved electronics also provide an increased flow rate at 8.1 CFM/230Lpm.
- Contains a fully capsuled blower module with a single 7-way IP67* connector between the sidebars and blower/motor unit with a standard internal on/off switch, in addition to having an external power switch option like the standard ESM. (*IP67 = 6 – protection against dust / 7- protection against the effect of immersion between 15 cm and 1m)
- Adjustable flame retardant Neck Cape, when sealed, creates self-contained positive pressure environment, providing additional protection to the lower face and neck area.
- APF of 1000 shown by a Simulated Workplace Protection Factor (SWPF) study.
- Wide vision face-shield manufactured from high impact-resistant polycarbonate with anti-mist and anti-scratch coating. The securely sealed shield provides protection against impact, high impact (ANSI Z87+ compliant) and splashes.
- Hard Hat provides ANSI Z89.1 compliant head protection. Black, White, Yellow & Hi-Viz colors available.
- Quick Release Headband makes the product simple to clean and allows the helmet to be adjusted quickly and easily for different head sizes and shapes; achieving optimum comfort, balance and fit.
- Cable clamps securely connect cables to the sidebars for added relief of strain.
- Choice of HEPA (HE) filter or a combination HE/HF/HC filter (Hydrogen Fluoride and Hydrogen Chloride); both remove 99.97% of liquid or solid based contaminants; effective for removal of nuisance odors from organic vapors.
- Includes a corrosion resistant gold-plated battery and updated rustproof hardware.
- Redesigned PCB with new electronics board and an altitude sensor which adjusts automatically.
- Enhanced Blower/Motor assembly includes:
- Integrated on/off switch with optional external on/off.
- Sealed electronics enclosure requires less maintenance and improves reliability.
- No user serviceable parts.
- Decreased fan vibration which provides a quieter experience for the wearer.
- 5 cell battery pack.
- Air duct profiled for low pressure drop, improved energy efficiency, directed into the shell comb, air will follow the inside of the shell into the breathing zone.
- Vent patch and audible warning sounder outlet.
Order Replacement Filters Here.
PureFlo EMS+ PAPR Helmet Specifications
System Classification - Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
Head Protection - ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G
Face Shield/Eye Protection - ANSI Z87.1+
Respiratory - NIOSH 42CFR84
Filter Type - HEPA (HE) or HEPA/HF/HC *Nuisance OV
Flow Rate - 8.1 CFM or 230 Liters/Min
Noise Level - Under 70dB
Weight - PF60 ESM+ without filter and batteries = 2.945 lbs.
Weight - PF60 ESM+ w/ batteries and HE Filter = 4.091 lbs.
Weight - PF60 ESM+ w/ batteries and HE/HF/HC Cartridge = 4.94 lbs.
Assigned Protection Factor (APF) - APF 1000 Neck Cape demonstrated by SWPF study/testing
FM Nonincendive US and Canada - Class I, II, III, Div 2, Groups ABCDEFG
Head Size Range - 6 3/8” - 7 7/8” or 54 - 61cm
Charger Specifications - 110V/240V AC/50 or 60 Hz/200 mA
Battery Type - 5 Cell Nickel Metal Hydride 6v - 2.2 Ah per pack
Battery Duration - Up to 7 Hours with Two Batteries
Recharge Time - 2.5 Hours from Full Discharge
The PureFlo PAPR is configurable for use in a wide variety of industrial applications including light and medium duty manufacturing, construction, welding, and pharmaceuticals.
Contact us for more on available PureFlo accessories that will meet your specific needs.
Contact us for information on accessories shown in this video