Made in Detroit. Ships Free.
Radex Breathing Air Supply Filter
Advanced Filtration Capacity & Versatility
Polluted air can be the cause of major health issues and, at the very least, can adversely affect operator comfort and productivity. The RPB® Radex® Airline Filter improves the quality of the air your employees are breathing and exceeds industry filtration standards so you can be assured that your operators won't suffer the consequences of breathing contaminated air.
The filter is fitted with a large capacity, 6-stage filter cartridge that removes moisture, odor and particulates to 0.5 micron from the compressed air stream, providing clean, breathable air. The Radex® features a unique twist-and-lock wall and floor mounting system.
An optional auto drain valve is available to fit to your filter that continually removes moisture from the filter housing, increasing the lifespan of the filter cartridge. Contact (833) 408-0500 or Sales@X1Safety.com to arrange.
The RPB® Radex Filter offers increased capacity, versatility and filtration. This optional equipment combines the versatility of either floor or wall mounting with increased filtration capacity, enabling customization to meet workers' needs and environments.
- Select 2-outlet or upgrade to the 6-outlet system to provide filtration for up to six separate airlines from one filter.
- Outlet pressure regulator provides the ability to adjust air pressure. Range 0-125 psi (04-900 2 outlet unit only).
- Quick disconnect coupler that is compatible with brands including Aro, Cejn, Dixion and Rectus.
- 150 psi safety pressure relief valve.
- Strong, robust housing
- Replacement filter cartridges have a replacement date sticker for maintenance scheduling
Learn about RZ Fittings - RPB Safety's RZ Fittings - Impossible to Connect Respirators to Anything Other Than Breathing Air Lines
Made in the USA.
- Made in Michigan from local and globally sourced components
- Find RPB parts here or instruction manuals here
- Questions? Call (833) 408-0500
PPE made in America
See all RPB Respiratory Protection and Safety Essentials
In their words - Protecting you for life's best moments® by creating the world's best industrial respirators that advance your safety & increase your productivity. Established in the 1970's, RPB's Special Operations Unit has been developing disruptive innovation for 40 years. An R&D group comprised of PPE innovators, users & advocates, we specialize in air supplied respirators, air line filters, monitoring equipment, & safety essentials.