Sizes - small to 2XL
6 Connection Points - 1 O-Ring on chest strap and 5 D-Rings:
- Aluminum: 2-seat strap
- Easy connect 70° aluminum: 1-back, 2-hips
Buckles - aluminum quick-connect buckles on chest; steel tongue buckles on leg straps; mating buckle on removable seat
Bar in Seat - adjustable and detachable seat with aluminum bar
- Sizes S & M have a 14 in. seat with a 3 in. x 14 in. bar
- Sizes L, XL, & 2XL have a 16 in. seat with a 3 in. x 16 in. bar
Man-Rated - to 400 lbs.
- Fall Arrest - Class A
- Positioning - Class P
- Ladder Climbing - Class L
- Suspension - Class D
Meets or Exceeds - OSHA 1926, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10
Type Use - Tower / General
Padding - 5 in. backpad with accessory rings; breathable padding on waist and bar seat; breathable foam mesh on back, shoulder, and leg straps
- Includes carry-all bag, water proof webbing (treated with Nanosphere®), pull down adjusters on shoulder straps, fall indicators, tool rings, and Lanyard Parks. RFID enabled.
Nanosphere® Webbing*, Aluminum and Steel Hardware
*Nanosphere® is a registered trademark of Schoeller Textil AG, Switzerland
Made in the USA.
About Elk River
Personal Fall Protection from Cullman, Alabama
- Fall protection harnesses, lanyards, lifelines, anchors, and accessories
In their words - Based in Cullman, Alabama, Elk River manufactures a superior line of safe fall protection products. Our goal is to listen to our customers and to provide answers and solutions to questions before and after the sale. Once an order is received, we will move orders quickly, meet delivery schedules and requirements, and keep you informed about the status of the order. Our primary goal is to be the source for all of your fall protection needs.