Made in Ohio. Orders > $100 Ship Free. 4+ week lead time.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss size availability, garment customization or stocking this item.
Thermal/Radiant Heat & Arc Flash Tally Hood
- Arc Rating: 10 cal/cm².
- CAT 2.
- Fabric/Material: H2 - 9.4 cal/cm² hood is 6.4 oz. CARBON ARMOUR OPF-Carbon twill blend (H3 - 10 cal/cm² hood is 8.6 oz. OPF Blend with Rip Stop durability).
- FR hook and loop closure.
- Exceptional tensile and tear strength.
- Moisture wicking and fast drying.
- Provides extra protection from neck from hazards.
- FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite.
Made in the USA
Thermal/Radiant Heat Tally Hood Compliance
- Arc Rating: Select 10 or 9.4 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F1506
- OSHA 1910.269
- EN ISO 11611 A1, Class 2; A2, Class 2; 6.8 impact of spatter, Class 2; 6.9 heat transfer (radiation), Class 1
Thermal/Radiant Heat Neck Protector Product Care
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach, chlorine, or hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Turn garment inside out prior to laundering. Machine wash cold with like colors (Max. 105ºF / 41ºC) Tumble dry low (Max. 140ºF / 60ºC).
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.
Experience the X1 Safety Difference
We work closely with innovative manufacturers across the USA to understand their modern solutions to age old challenges facing foundries, mills, and glass manufacturers. By serving as a single point of contact for strained manufacturing sales and technical teams, X1 Safety can provide small and mid-sized foundries and mills with a level of access generally reserved for your largest competitors.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to meet your dedicated account manager today. We have vans on the ground on the East Coast, West Coast, and Midwest and would love an opportunity to visit your facility. With a better understanding of your specific safety needs, we can provide:
Most garments can be made to size and length specifications that are not shown in on our website. There is no minimum order on custom garments, but there will be a minimum of a 4 week lead time.
Sample Swatches or Wear Trials
We bring off-the-shelf solutions for your team to test and analyze and help you determine how they can be customized for your unique circumstances.
We will stock your factory customized and other standard safety equipment you count on to help you avoid long lead times.
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization available on most garments, gloves, glasses, and hard hats.
Call Us On It
Step out of the shadows of the multinational behemoths your vendors serve and enjoy our hands-on service. We don’t have a call center in India so you may need to leave a message, but it is our promise that we will get back to you within an hour. Go ahead, call us on it - (833) 408-0500.