Tillman Welding Glove SKU 1155
20” Specialty Welding Glove.
Made from Tillman’s legendary premium extreme duty side split Cowhide, the 1155 is one tough pipeline and stick welding glove. The 1155 is a 20” glove that offers a best-in-class ¼” foam insulation from the wrist to the elbow to protect against heat buildup allowing the welder to lean against material. A pliable cotton/foam lining on the palm and back of hand protect from heat yet also allow the welder excellent dexterity for a firm grip on the electrode holder. The double reinforced wing thumb offers added strength in key stress areas to maximize wear and protection.
- Full 20” of protection.
- Tillman's premium side split Cowhide delivers durable protection in high heat welding conditions.
- ¼” foam lining from the wrist to the elbow for maximum heat resistance.
- Cotton/foam lined back and palm allows excellent dexterity for a firm grip on the electrode holder and added heat resistance.
- Double reinforced thumb adds strength where stress and wear is most common.
- Welted fingers protect stitching from burning and abrasion.
- Dupont™ Kevlar® stitching throughout adds strength and resists heat and spatter.
- Size: Large.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Hexavalent Chromium (Chromium 6), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Experience the X1 Safety Difference
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to meet your dedicated account manager today. We have vans on the ground on the East Coast, West Coast, and Midwest and would love an opportunity to visit your facility for a better understanding of your specific safety needs.
Call Us On It
Step out of the shadows of the multinational behemoths your vendors serve and enjoy our hands-on service. We don’t have a call center in India so you may need to leave a message, but it is our promise that we will get back to you within an hour. Go ahead, call us on it - (833) 408-0500.