Made in Ohio. Common sizes in stock.
Additional sizes available in 1-5 weeks.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
Women's UltraSoft FR/Arc Flash Work Pants
No need to settle for shapeless FR pants! For a fresh look try the Women's FR Pant that works with you in delivering durability, comfort and style! See below for more features and details.
For enhanced protection Westex UltraSoft is the premium choice for superior comfort, improved safety and above average durability. With a unique blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon UltraSoft garments provide a smooth feel for increased comfort and the inherently FR material delivers exceptional performance in reliability when laundered correctly. Technology advanced Westex UltraSoft is the gold standard in advanced flame resistant fabric and will be the garment you trust for comfort, protection and durability.
Arc Rating: 12 cal/cm².
Fabric/Material: 9 oz. Westex® UltraSoft®. 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon.
- Designed by women for women.
- Dual certified to protect against flash fire and arc flash hazards.
Covered zip front fly closure.
- Reinforced front, back and hip pockets.
- Leg openings made to fit over work boots.
FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite.
- Color: Navy.
- Sizes: Waist: 2-16 | Inseam: 28"-36".
- Additional sizing available, contact for pricing.
- Made in the USA.
Women's Maternity FR Pant Available
Women’s FR clothing designed to keep all women safe, comfortable, and stylish, including expectant mothers. Maternity work pants include a rib knit panel for extra comfort that will grow with you during your pregnancy.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to order maternity pants.
UltraSoft FR Work Pants Compliance
- Arc Rating: 12 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- Compliant to NFPA 70E for Arc Flash.
- UL Certified to NFPA 2112.
- Compliant to ASTM F1506 for Arc Flash.
- Compliant to CSA Z462 for Arc Flash (Canada).
- Complies with OSHA 1910.269.
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
UltraSoft FR Work Pants Care Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or starch.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Dry Cleanable. Machine wash warm (Max. 165 deg F / 74 deg C). Detergent only.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.