Made to Order in Ohio. Available in 1-5 weeks.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
FR Lined Bib Overalls
The FR Lined Bib Overalls are just what you need when inclement weather strikes. With a durable water repellent finish these overalls are made to be put on quickly with generous leg cut and heavy duty 26" zipper closure on each leg made to fit over work boots and well as snap closures on the side and easy disconnect buckles at each shoulder. These overalls also keep you compliant with inherent FR protection. The FR lined bib overall is Made in the USA.
For enhanced protection Westex UltraSoft is the premium choice for superior comfort, improved safety and above average durability. With a unique blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon UltraSoft garments provide a smooth feel for increased comfort and the inherently FR material delivers exceptional performance in reliability when laundered correctly. Technology advanced Westex UltraSoft is the gold standard in advanced flame resistant fabric and will be the garment you trust for comfort, protection and durability.
Arc Rating: 60 cal/cm²
Fabric/Material: 11 oz. UltraSoft Duck, DWR with FR Quilted Liner
Generous leg cut made to fit over work boots
Heavy duty 26" zipper closure on each leg
Large front patch pocket
Hip pockets and snap closures at side
FR fabric that will not melt, drip, or ignite
Quick disconnect and easy adjustable shoulder straps for quick entry
Quick disconnect buckles at each shoulder strap
Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
Dual certified to protect against flash fire and arc flash hazards
Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out
- 30 in. inseam
- Made in the USA
- Duck Brown Color
Lined Bib Overall Certifications
- Arc Rating: 60 cal/cm²
- CAT 4
- NFPA 70E
- NFPA 2112
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F1506
- OSHA 1910.269
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Lined Bib Overall Sizing Chart
Bib Overall Care Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or starch.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Dry Cleanable. Machine wash warm (Max. 165?§F / 74?§C). Detergent only.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.