Moldex Meteors® (NRR 33db) & Small Meteors® (NRR 28dB) Disposable Earplugs
- Highest independently tested NRR 33 for regular Meteors and NRR 28 for Small Meteors.
- Soft, slow recovery foam and contoured shape molds easily to the ear canal for all day comfort.
- The contours follow the shape of the ear canal which means less pressure at the smallest diameter of the ear canal.
- Meteors innovative undercut design affords a secure fit, all day long.
- Meteors are independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974.
- Look for the Meteors bright green color as a symbol of Moldex quality.
- Look for the Small Meteors exclusive colored streaks and swirls as a symbol of Moldex quality.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
- Made in the USA
COMFORT OF THE CURVES
Meteors unique curved design provides exceptional comfort. The contours follow the shape of the ear canal which means less pressure at the smallest diameter of the ear canal. The innovative undercut design affords a secure and comfortable fit, all day long.
PERFECT FOR SMALL EARS
Small Meteors offer the same high-level of comfort and fit for women and other workers with smaller ear canals. Plus the exclusive colored streaks and swirls are a symbol of Moldex quality.
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED NRRs
All Moldex hearing protection is independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 by Michael & Associates, Inc., State College, PA
Moldex model/part numbers 6870, 6970, 6630, 6632
Respiratory and Hearing Protection from Culver City, California
- Face mask cartridge filter respirators
- Dust mask respirators
- Ear plugs and earmuffs
In their words - With over 70 patents Moldex has a strong history of perpetual innovation. We strive to design and engineer products that provide comfort and style while addressing the hearing and respiratory needs of industrial and healthcare employees. Products they want to wear. Moldex has taken a leadership position among global PPE manufacturers in minimizing our environmental impact. We began with the complete elimination of PVC which is linked to one of the most environmentally toxic materials in landfill disposal and this initiative has now grown into a corporate culture that constantly looks to manufacture innovative products that minimize environmental impact.