Made in USA. Ships Free.
Moldex Jazz Band Ear Canal Caps on Headband (PK 20)
- Low band pressure for comfortable use.
- Extra soft tapered foam pods gently conform to the ear canal.
- Jazz Band is the ideal choice for intermittent usage.
- Hangs easily down around the user's neck with optional breakaway neck cord.
- Greater comfort and fit for increased compliance and convenience.
- A cooler and lighter alternative to earmuffs.
- Jazz Band does not interfere with eyewear.
- Jazzy style increases worker acceptance.
- Includes an extra pair of pods (caps).
- Look for the bright green color as a symbol of Moldex quality.
- NRR independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 for protection you can count on.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
- Made in the USA.
Jazz Band Advantages
COMFORTABLE, EFFECTIVE PROTECTION
The Jazz Band has been designed with protection and comfort in mind. We increased the NRR by designing the soft tapered foam pods to correspond to the shape of the ear canal. The comfort of Jazz Band was achieved by decreasing
the band pressure. The end result is greater user fit and comfort which can increase compliance.
COOLER, LIGHTER ALTERNATIVE
Jazz Band is the ideal choice for intermittent usage. A cooler and lighter alternative to earmuffs. The Jazz Band easily hangs around the neck when not in use with the optional breakaway cord.
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED NRRs
All Moldex hearing protection is independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 by Michael & Associates, Inc., State College, PA
Moldex model/part number 6504, 6506
Respiratory and Hearing Protection from Culver City, California
- Face mask cartridge filter respirators
- Dust mask respirators
- Ear plugs and earmuffs
In their words - With over 70 patents Moldex has a strong history of perpetual innovation. We strive to design and engineer products that provide comfort and style while addressing the hearing and respiratory needs of industrial and healthcare employees. Products they want to wear. Moldex has taken a leadership position among global PPE manufacturers in minimizing our environmental impact. We began with the complete elimination of PVC which is linked to one of the most environmentally toxic materials in landfill disposal and this initiative has now grown into a corporate culture that constantly looks to manufacture innovative products that minimize environmental impact.