- NIOSH approved for at least 95% percent filtration efficiency against certain oil and non-oil based particles
- Braided headbands help provide a comfortable and secure seal
- M-noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- Advanced Electret Media is designed for ease of breathing
- Helps protect against certain non-oil based particles
- NIOSH Approved P95
- IF SELECTED - Nuisance relief carbon filter material helps provide relief against nuisance levels of acid gases or reduces exposure to nuisance levels of organic vapors*
This disposable P95 particulate respirator features 3M proprietary advanced electret filter media, foam faceseal and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve to help provide comfortable worker respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles.
3M Particulate Respirator 8271
3M™ Particulate Respirator 8271, P95 is a disposable particulate respirator that helps provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain oil and non-oil based particles. Soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design helps make the respirator feel spacious and durable. M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. Braided headbands with two-strap design and dual point attachment helps provide a comfortable and secure seal. Recommended applications include grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, and other dusty/oily operations. Industries in which this respirator is commonly used include construction, general manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, and transportation. Fitted with a 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, this respirator is suited for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear. The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve is designed to release hot, humid exhaled breath quickly, helping to prevent an unpleasant build up of heat inside the facepiece and increase comfort for respirator wearers. This particulate respirator is a NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved P95 respirator for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles and provides 95% filter efficiency. Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Respirator 8271, which is designed to help reduce exposure to certain airborne particles.
|Assembly and Mechanical, Cleaning, Dry Chemical Handling, Paper Processing, Petrochemical Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
|Construction, Design & Construction, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Marine, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
3M model/part numbers 8576, 8577, 8271
* 3M™ recommended for relief against nuisance levels of acid gas. Nuisance
level acid gas refers to concentrations less than the OSHA PEL or other
applicable government exposure limits, whichever is lower.