Made in Ohio. Ships Free.
40 Cal ArcGuard RevoLite Lift Front Arc Flash Hood
The premium features in our 40 cal arc flash hood make it a breeze to wear: Comfortable - Lift front shield allows easy access to fresh air while out of the hazard risk zone without removing the hood. Flexible - Knit gussets at the shoulder offer coverage that stretches for comfort and flexibility Lightweight protection - RevoLite® breathable flame resistant and arc rated fabric is 50% lighter than standard 40 cal fabric options. Clearer views - PureView® faceshield features a highly transparent faceshield with proven color recognition benefits. Durable - A premium anti-fog/scratch-resistant coating on the faceshield and quality manufacturing in the USA.
Arc Rating: 40 cal/cm²
Fabric/Material: 11.2 oz. RevoLite®
Lift front shield makes it easy to obtain fresh air while out of the hazard zone
Knit gussets at side provide greater range of motion and flexibility
Premium anti-fog and scratch resistant coating on faceshield
PureView® faceshield technology features a greater range of visibility
Hard hat included with slotted adapter
Vents provide fresh air and increased auditory capabilities
- Flash light with mounting clip included
- Color: Olive Green
- One Size Fits Most
Made in the USA
Lift Front Arc Flash Hood Certifications
Arc Rating: 40 cal/cm²
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Sizes: One Size Fits Most
Lift Front Arc Flash Hood Care Instructions
- Remove faceshield and hard hat prior to washing hood. Rinse faceshield in warm water to clean debris.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or starch. DO NOT line-dry in sunlight.
- Machine wash warm (Max. 140?§F / 60?§C) Detergent only Tumble dry low (Max. 160?§F / 71?§C).
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.