Made in Ohio. In stock.
Additional sizes available in 1-5 weeks.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
Teflon Laminated Water Resistant or Waterproof Cryo Gloves with Thinsulate Liner
- Fabric/Material: Teflon™ Laminated Nylon.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Thinsulate™ liner.
- Select knit wrist cuffs, 15" length (Mid-Arm), 18" length (Elbow), or 26" length (Shoulder).
- Select water resistant or waterproof (breathable membrane for additional splash protection).
- Color: Blue.
- Made in the USA.
Wrist Length Water Resistant Cryogenic Gloves from National Safety Apparel provide protection from ultra-cold environments in research labs, frozen food processing, dry ice blasting and more. These USA made wrist length cryo gloves meet EN 511 Contact Cold Level 2 and EN 511 Convective Cold Level 3 standards. The 3M™ Thinsulate™ Liner provides warmth and water resistant protection. Water resistant cryo gloves protect against cold temperatures while helping you to stay dry. Click How to Buy to find out where to get wrist length cryo gloves.
National Safety Apparel Cryogenic Gloves G99CRBER, G99CRBEP
Cryo Gloves Compliance
- EN 511 Contact Cold Performance Level 2
- EN 511 Convective Cold Performance Level 3
Cryogenic Gloves Product Care
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Fasten all closures before washing or drying. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Squeeze out excess water starting from fingertips. Do not wring. Tumble dry low. Hang from fingertips until completely dry.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.
Experience the X1 Safety Difference
We work closely with innovative manufacturers across the USA to understand their modern solutions to age old challenges facing foundries, mills, and glass manufacturers. By serving as a single point of contact for strained manufacturing sales and technical teams, X1 Safety can provide small and mid-sized foundries and mills with a level of access generally reserved for your largest competitors.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to meet your dedicated account manager today. We have vans on the ground on the East Coast, West Coast, and Midwest and would love an opportunity to visit your facility. With a better understanding of your specific safety needs, we can provide:
Most garments can be made to size and length specifications that are not shown in on our website. There is no minimum order on custom garments, but there will be a 1-5 week lead time.
Sample Swatches or Wear Trials
We bring off-the-shelf solutions for your team to test and analyze and help you determine how they can be customized for your unique circumstances.
We will stock your factory customized and other standard safety equipment you count on to help you avoid long lead times.
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization available on most garments, gloves, glasses, and hard hats.
Call Us On It
Step out of the shadows of the multinational behemoths your vendors serve and enjoy our hands-on service. We don’t have a call center in India so you may need to leave a message, but it is our promise that we will get back to you within an hour. Go ahead, call us on it - (833) 408-0500.