Made in Ohio. Ships Free. Common sizes in stock.
Additional sizes available in 1-5 weeks.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
DRIFIRE Fire/Arc Flash Resistant Lightweight Boxer Briefs Base Layer
The DRIFIRE FR Boxer Brief will be your favorite base layer for maximum comfort and fit. The athletic design and cut is perfect for all day wear in all areas of lightweight comfort, odor control and breathability.
Whether you need extra protection or an extra layer to pull away the sweat, our FR base layers have you covered. The DRIFIRE boxer brief goes the distance in comfort and breathability with lightweight fabric, off-set, flat-lock seams and high performance durability. Inherently Flame Resistant, this lightweight breathable fabric and moisture management technology offers maximum comfort and odor control technology to help you stay focused on the job at hand. The premium four-way stretch fabric of DRIFIRE provides maximum flexibility, style and comfort.
Arc Rating: 4.5 cal/cm² | CAT 1.
- Fabric/Material: 5.4 oz. DRIFIRE® Lightweight Knit.
- Lightweight, breathable fabric.
- Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out.
- Unsurpassed moisture wicking & dry rate.
- Odor control technology.
- Quickly identify compliance with exterior labeling.
- Soft fabric prevents chafing and maximizes comfort.
- Color: Navy Blue or Desert Sand.
- Made in the USA.
FR Boxer Briefs Compliance
Arc Rating: 4.5 cal/cm²
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
FR Boxer Briefs Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.