Made in Ohio. Common sizes in stock.
Additional sizes available in 1-5 weeks.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
DRIFIRE IA FR Arc Flash Resistant Fleece Lined Vest
DRIFIRE IA FR Fleece Lined Vest features GORE-TEX PYRAD® superior windproof and water resistance to battle the elements, meets the comfort and performance of DRIFIRE®
- Arc Rating: 30 cal/cm² | CAT 3.
- Fabric/Material: 7 oz. GORE® PYRAD® fabric technology, lined with 14 oz. modacrylic blend fleece.
- Lightweight, breathable, and fast drying.
- GORE-TEX PYRAD® provides superior water and and water resistance.
- Inside chest pocket.
- Fleece lined for added warmth.
- Lined pockets to keep your hands warm.
- Resists cold cracking in low temperatures.
- Extended Tail offers extra warmth and comfort.
- Made in the USA.
DRIFIRE is the answer to some of the world’s harshest environments and toughest jobs. We make high-quality FR gear that’s second to none, made with high-performance technology combined with permanent flame-resistant protection. DRIFIRE brings comfort to some of the most uncomfortable jobs in the world.
DRIFIRE IA FR Arc Flash Resistant Fleece Lined Vest Compliance
- Arc Rating: 30 cal/cm²
- CAT 3
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F1506
- OSHA 1910.269
DRIFIRE IA FR Arc Flash Resistant Fleece Lined Vest Care
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach or hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Wash separately from other garments. Machine wash warm (max. 120°F/50°C) using mild detergent. Rinse 4 times (adding extra rinse to standard 3-rinse cycle) to remove all soil and detergent residues. Dawn Dish Liquid is recommended for oil based stains. Pre-treat the area, soak for stubborn stains or mild stain treatments may be used. Ensure the product is completely rinsed from the fabric before drying.
- Drying: Turn garment inside out before drying. Tumble dry using permanent press setting (medium). Tumble drying is recommended to protect garment's water repellent treatment.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.
Experience the X1 Safety Difference
We work closely with innovative manufacturers across the USA to understand their modern solutions to age old challenges facing foundries, mills, and glass manufacturers. By serving as a single point of contact for strained manufacturing sales and technical teams, X1 Safety can provide small and mid-sized foundries and mills with a level of access generally reserved for your largest competitors.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to meet your dedicated account manager today. We have vans on the ground on the East Coast, West Coast, and Midwest and would love an opportunity to visit your facility. With a better understanding of your specific safety needs, we can provide:
Most garments can be made to size and length specifications that are not shown in on our website. There is no minimum order on custom garments, but there will be a 1-5 week lead time.
Sample Swatches or Wear Trials
We bring off-the-shelf solutions for your team to test and analyze and help you determine how they can be customized for your unique circumstances.
We will stock your factory customized and other standard safety equipment you count on to help you avoid long lead times.
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization available on most garments, gloves, glasses, and hard hats.
Call Us On It
Step out of the shadows of the multinational behemoths your vendors serve and enjoy our hands-on service. We don’t have a call center in India so you may need to leave a message, but it is our promise that we will get back to you within an hour. Go ahead, call us on it - (833) 408-0500.