Made in Ohio. In stock.
Additional sizes available in 1-5 weeks.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
FR Flame & Arc Flash Resistant Grid Fleece Cap
For added warmth and FR protection, the flame resistant grid fleece cap offers a lightweight breathable option to keep you comfortable on and off the job site. With flat lock seams for maximum comfort, four-way stretch and high performance moisture wicking technology this cap will be your go-to as the weather transitions through the cooler months.
When you needed added warmth without the weight, choose the flame-resistant grid fleece cap. A cool-weather essential, this cap features grid fabric technology for superior breathability with four-way stretch for ultimate comfort and flexibility and maintains high performance in moisture-wicking capabilities. With flatlock seams for maximum comfort, this cap is Made in the USA and ready to work for you.
Arc Rating: 20 cal/cm².
Fabric/Material: 9.6 oz. FR POLARTEC® POWER GRID™ Fleece.
Four-way stretch for ultimate comfort and flexibility.
Grid fabric technology allows superior breathability.
High performance moisture wicking.
Warmth without the weight.
Flat lock seams for maximum comfort.
- Made in the USA.
Flame Resistant Grid Fleece Cap Compliance
Arc Rating: 20 cal/cm²
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Sizes: One Size Fits Most
Flame Resistant Grid Fleece Cap Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach. DO NOT use fabric softener. DO NOT iron. DO NOT dry clean.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Machine wash warm (Max. 105ºF / 41ºC). Tumble dry low heat.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.