FR Knit Winter Hat
Get comfortable FR headwear protection when the weather gets challenging with the DuPont® Nomex FR Knit Winter Hat. This comfortable black knit cap provides you with flame resistant headwear protection as well as PPE Cat Level 3 protection thatƒs compliant to NFPA 70E. This FR winter hat is designed for cold weather with a lightweight knit.
Cold weather and FR protection combine in the FR knit winter hat. Designed for cold weather conditions, this hat features a double layer knit for warmth without the weight and has a stretchable fit for added comfort. This winter hat has a 35 cal/cm² arc rating, is made with FR fabric that will not melt, drip or ignite and is inherently flame-resistant so the FR protection will not wash or wear out.
- Arc Rating: 35 cal/cm²
Fabric/Material: 10 oz. DuPont® Nomex
Double layer knit
Stretchable fit for more comfort
Designed for cold weather conditions
Warmth without the weight
FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite
Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out
- Package of 3 caps
- Size: Regular or Large
- Color: Black
Made in the USA
FR Knit Winter Hat Certifications
Arc Rating: 35 cal/cm²
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Sizes: Regular or Large
FR Knit Winter Hat Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach, chlorine, or hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Wash fabric separately from other fabrics. Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Dry using warm cycle, remove immediately after finished.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.