POTENTIAL BACK ORDER NOTICE
IT MAY TAKE UP TO 4-6 WEEKS TO FULFILL ORDERS PLACED FOR THIS PRODUCT TODAY.
ORDER NOW TO SAVE YOUR PLACE IN LINE.
National Safety Apparel is making as many of these items as they can each day. Call (833) 408-0500 to arrange expedited shipping once your apparel has been made.
Lightweight UltraSoft FR Balaclava
This single layer hood is durable, lightweight, and designed for comfort and flexibility while on the job. Made from 6 oz. UltraSoft, and rated to 12 cal, it provides CAT 2 protection. This balaclava is made in the USA, has a flat lock seam for comfort when worn under a hard hat, and features inherently FR fabric that will not melt, drip or ignite.
For enhanced protection Westex UltraSoft is the premium choice for superior comfort, improved safety and above average durability. With a unique blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon UltraSoft garments provide a smooth feel for increased comfort and the inherently FR material delivers exceptional performance in reliability when laundered correctly. Technology advanced Westex UltraSoft is the gold standard in advanced flame resistant fabric and will be the garment you trust for comfort, protection and durability.
Arc Rating: 12 cal/cm²
Fabric/Material: 6.5 oz. UltraSoft Rib
Flat lock seam for comfort when worn under a hard hat
Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out
Durable and lightweight
Designed for comfort and flexibility
FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite
Single layer UltraSoft
- One Size Fits Most
- Package of 4 balaclavas
- Color: Navy or Khaki
Made in the USA
Lightweight FR Balaclava Certifications
Arc Rating: 12 cal/cm²
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Sizes: One Size Fits Most
Lightweight FR Balaclava Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or starch.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Dry Cleanable. Turn garment inside out prior to laundering. Machine wash warm (Max. 120?§F / 50?§C). Detergent only. Tumble Dry warm.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.