Made in Detroit. Ships Free.
Z-Link Respirator Helmet
All-Purpose Industrial Respiratory Protection
The Z-Link® System serves the widest spectrum of industries & applications in the field. It boasts a large visor that enables a wide view with exceptional downward & peripheral vision. The visor opens for free air breathing & easy communication.
Superior comfort - The first adjustable padded multi-purpose respirator on the planet with the Comfort-Link Fit System that allows total placement control & includes a 360-degree adjustable head band with reversible brow pad.
Inspired by military innovation, RPB has relentlessly refined every last detail. The team has traveled the world to meet with & listen to operators, leading to these refinements that enable operators to work smarter, not harder. Save energy, time & costs in competitive industry environments where the value of elite protective equipment is often overlooked.
Made in the USA.
No-Fit Test Respiratory Protection & Compliance
Great for Beards, New Guys, & Part-Timers
Finding time to shave in the morning shouldn't impact an employee's long-term health. Forced air respirators surround the operator's head with a helmet or mask & face seal or shoulder shroud, keeping out dangerous welding fumes. Respirable breathing air is supplied from a clean air source like a compressed air tank, fixed air line, or personal PAPR.
Clean Air On The Go
Select the ergonomically designed, lightweight, battery powered PX4 Air for a Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) is worn on the hip that supplies HEPA filtered breathing air without the restriction of attached air lines.
Productivity Boosting Comfort
Air supplied from a clean air source can be cooled by up to 52°F (29°C) or warmed by up to 33°F (18°C) with the C40 Climate Control Device while keeping the visor fog-free.
Protection from Airborne Contaminants
The versatile Z-Link respirator helmet provides protection for workers in a wide range of industries, such as:
- Asbestos abatement - with repeat exposure, asbestos fibers can lead to scarring & inflammation, affecting breathing & serious health problems including:
- Cancers - mesothelioma and cancers of the lung, larynx, and ovary. Possibly causes cancers of the stomach, pharynx, & colorectum
- Asbestosis - shortness of breath, coughing, permanent lung damage
- Pleural disorders (changes in membranes surrounding lungs) - pleural plaques, pleural thickening, & pleural effusions.
- Erionite related diseases often reported by construction/maintenance workers exposed to some gravels
- Heavy Engineering
- Hexavalent Chromium (Hex chrome) Protection - upgrade with the flip up ADF lens to protect metalworkers & welders/grinding from dangerous fumes
- Isocyanates Abatement (Automotive, building insulation, coatings)
- Lead exposure abatement
- Silica exposure abatement - respirable crystalline silica particles found in many materials causes multiple diseases, including silicosis (which increases susceptibility to tuberculosis (TB)), lung cancer, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), scleroderma, kidney disease.
- Sources include crushing, cutting, chipping, drilling, sawing, & grinding rock, concrete, engineered surfaces & other construction materials. Masonry & concrete work (e.g., building & road construction & repair). Mining/tunneling; demolition work. Cement & asphalt pavement manufacture. Concrete & engineered stone counter top fabrication
Z-Link Video from RPB
Certifications & More...
The Z-Link has been rigorously tested in both controlled and field-testing environments. Certifications include:
NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
ANSI Z87+ - High velocity impact for eye and face
- ANSI Z89.1 - Hard hat protection
Choosing an Air Flow Device
Select an airflow device above from the following options:
PX5 PAPR - Personal Air Purifier - Lightweight unit supplies HEPA filtered air without attached lines
C40 Climate Control Device - Boost productivity with air cooled up to 52°F (29°C) or warmed up to 33°F (18°C)
Cold Air Tube Assembly - Cool incoming air by up to 32°F (18°C)
Constant Flow Valve - Regulate the incoming airflow
PPE made in America
See all RPB Respiratory Protection and Safety Essentials
In their words - Protecting you for life's best moments® by creating the world's best industrial respirators that advance your safety & increase your productivity. Established in the 1970's, RPB's Special Operations Unit has been developing disruptive innovation for 40 years. An R&D group comprised of PPE innovators, users & advocates, we specialize in air supplied respirators, air line filters, monitoring equipment, & safety essentials.
Scroll Down for Recommended Accessories & Repair Parts